Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Goodness of God in the Blessing of Family



This past Wednesday morning Eric and Jennifer flew back to Boston to continue their master’s degree at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. We were truly blessed to have them with us for over three months. The last few days Nancy, Micah and myself definitely sense an emptiness in our home and our hearts - yet we rejoice that God has been so good in bringing us together as a family this summer!

Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion! For he strengthens the bars of your gates; he blesses your children within you. (Psalm 147:12-13)

In taking them to the airport in Nanaimo I was reminded of one of our favorite video clips about flying by Brian Regan. Here it is:




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dad...love you all and miss you too! I was thinking about this Brian Regan a few times on our journey - it cracks me up! Also, love the new banner...reminds me of home. :-)

    ReplyDelete