Friday, January 16, 2009

Having Problems Running Audios and Videos?

I have heard from a few people that they are having trouble listening or watching or loading audios and videos on this website and linked websites (Acts 2:42 and My Favorite Music).

Last December I ran into the same problem and after some research found that my flash-player had somehow been corrupted, as well as my Winsock configuration. For those of you who don’t know what that means – I am with you! But in spite of my ignorance, after spending some time doing more research I was able to solve both problems.

1) If you are having this problem, first try replacing your flash-player. You will need to uninstall your current flash-player and then install the most recent updated one. I have posted both programs for you here.

For the program to uninstall your current flash-player, Click Here.

For the program to install the most recent updated flash-player, Click Here.

After you have done both of these, shut down your computer, start it up again, and try listening/watching/loading audios and videos.


2) If you are still having problems hearing/watching/loading audios and videos, then try repairing/resetting your Winsock settings. Again I have posted the program for you below.

For the program to repair/reset your Winsock, Click Here.

May God bless you with patience and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment