Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nancy: "Thank you for your prayers!"




















Thanks to all of you who prayed for my wife Nancy today. Her surgery went well and she is resting in the hospital tonight. The doctors tell us it will take a number of weeks for her to recover - and so your continued prayers would be appreciated. In talking with her tonight, Nancy expressed her deep gratitude for the loving concern and prayers she has felt at work in her life throughout all of this. We are truly blessed to a small part of the great and glorious family of God! Below is the Scripture she has put to memory and held in her heart during this whole process.

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." (Isaiah 26:3-4)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Leland, We saw you and Micah in Extra Foods today (from a distance) and my boys were amazed that pastors shop for groceries too. It made me laugh. We'll keep praying for Nancy. Caroline Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mom! Thanks to everyone for taking such great care of my family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Mom! And I also thank everyone for their constant love and care for the fam!

    ReplyDelete