Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cruising on the MVuchuck III

I’ve not blogged for over a week due to 1) a really busy schedule with church and people, and 2) my wife Nancy and I enjoyed the beautiful scenery on a two day cruise through the inlets of Vancouver Island’s rugged West Coast aboard the MV Uchuck III, a 136-foot passenger and freight vessel which provides service through the historic Nootka, Esperanza and Kyuquot Sounds. Below are a few pictures from our time away. For more information on the MV Uchuck II, click here.





































































































































1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so beautiful! I am so thankful that you were able to take that time away, and I'm glad that it was a blessing.

    ReplyDelete